Chardham Helicopter tour services you to Kedarnath Dham area from Agastya Muni to Kedarnath Dham is amazing. Chardham Yatra which is famous among the nature lovers as well as pilgrims gets closed in winter season every year due to extreme weather conditions. You can take up the Char Dham Spiritual tour throughout the summers since you can get the Kedarnath helicopter tickets very easily. Chardham Tourism offer memorable tours throughout which pilgrims visit places of historical importance and temples.
Chardham Tourism offers Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter booking services for 2020. We are faithful to offer following facilities throughout Chardham Yatra by Helicopter, flight plan may be changed due to bad weather.
Chardham Tourism is the budget tour planner for Kedarnath Tour. We have complete Kedarnath Tour Packages for every one as Kedarnath Dham Bus Tour, Kedarnath Ek Dham Yatra, Kedarnath Dham Yatra, Kedarnath Yatra, Kedarnath by Helicopter Tour and lots more.
Char Dham Helicopter Service provides Kedarnath Ek Dham Yatra by Helicopter and helicopter will carry 04 passengers at a time. As per weight Chart. And Kedarnath Helicopter Service charges or cost or Price form PhataRs.7800 Per Person
The Yatra by helicopter begins from Agastya Muni, lying 17 kms. from Rudraprayag and the total time is just about 45 minutes. Devotees who to take off from the unwieldy travel procedures should favor Yatra by helicopter. The devotees boarding the helicopter from Agastya Muni are offered a halt of approximately one and a half hours at Kedarnath for religious and adventure sighting.
0700: Departure from Shastradhara Helipad Dehradun.
0800: Leave for Badrinath.
0900: Arrive Badrinath. You will be escorted to Badrinath Ji Temple . Attend the Puja specially arranged for you.
1300: Depart for Dehradun
1400: Arrive Dehradun. Services End
Note : right Schedule can be advised earlier than a day of departure. Above description schedule is unsure just for understanding the operational system and timing. Things can be changed last instant due to any operational or weather changes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
2. Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 300 Kgs.
3. Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
6. Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
1. After Booking journey - 20% of charter amount.
2. Upto 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount.
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount.
4. Less than 24 hours before journey - NO REFUND
Copyrights © 2020 Chardham Tourism . All Rights Reserved | Developed by Yatra Holidays